22. 10 Likes and Dislikes
1. Dark Chocolate
3. Finding a cousin connection while working on my family tree.
4. Babies (not that I have any or have any around me, but yes)
5. Good food. Something that makes you make ummmm noises ala Sally in “When Harry Met Sally”.
6. Getting a great night’s sleep.
7. Discovering new music through a commercial. I’m currently enjoying that Renegades song by X Ambassadors in the new Jeep commercial.
8. When summer shows (or shows with short seasons) come back. Like The Walking Dead and Under the Dome.
9. Finding great deals at a store. Whether it’s for food at the grocery store, household/personal stuff at the drug store or wherever, if I can save money I am all for it.
10. When my favorite songs come on the radio right when I need to hear them the most.
1. SPOILERS! I’m more crazy about it than most people I think. I don’t want to know someone is leaving a show, I don’t want to hear a character died, etc. Even if those things don’t happen for 6 more episodes, I don’t want advanced notice. I like to find out as it happens on the show. As of typing this (at 3:30pm on 4/24 and yup I’m late with this post) I have not yet seen last night’s “Grey’s Anatomy”, but thanks to the news and what someone said on Facebook, I kind of/sort of know what happened or at least could make huge guesses. The news was more of a hint since I saw a second of a specific scene. I hate that. The episode didn’t even air 24 hours ago and in this day and age with DVR’s I don’t think most people watch night time television live anymore, so why are they spoiling people? If this was around when television first came out and you either saw the episode or you didn’t, then I get talking about it hours later. I can’t even watch Jimmy Kimmel’s show on Thursday’s since he seems to have a “Scandal” actor on it every week and they talk about the episode. Ok, this turned into a mini-rant. lol Oops.
2. Rude/loud people. Mini-rant part 2! I think these kind of go hand in hand. I live with someone (my mom’s boyfriend) who is incredibly rude and incredibly loud. He thinks he is neither of these things, but he is. I couldn’t even say which is worse, but they are both really bad. I can be in the living room and he can be in his room with the door shut and I can still hear him talking. He does not know how to speak in an indoor voice. Add to that how rude he is and it’s just crazy. When out and about if my mom needs to get from the street/parking lot onto the sidewalk in front of a store aka go up on the curb, she usually needs support, someone to hold her hand to help her. Does he do this? HE DOES NOT. He just keeps on walking, even with her asking for help. If he suggests something for him and my mom to do and she says she can’t because it’s too much walking, she’s afraid of falling asleep, etc he gets mad at her for ruining things. Um… try suggesting something she can do instead of asking her over and over about things you know she can’t do. UGH.
3. Having trouble falling asleep. You know where you lay in bed awake for hours and the morning comes too soon? Yeah, hate those.
4. How much I procrastinate on things.
5. Bad drivers. People who switch lanes likes crazy and people who don’t use their blinkers to be specific.
6. People who make promises and don’t keep them. If you make plans with me, I expect you to keep them.
7. When radio stations cut off the beginning or ending of songs with their talking or a commercial.
8. Sending someone an email and it takes days for them to reply, if I get a response at all.
9. Working on a project, stopping to get a snack, go to the bathroom, something really quick and when you come back you’re concentration is totally gone and you can’t get back into that great zone you were in.
10. Pinterest pins that take you to the main page of a site (instead of the actual post) or to a picture. What good is pinning a recipe if all you give me is a picture?