I got this Frosty VoxBox from Influenster around December 22nd, which should tell you how excited I was to review it based on today’s date. I totally don’t get how people get picked for boxes, so if you know how people get chosen, please leave a comment and let me know!
There were 8 products in the box. 4 beauty, 1 hair, 1 tea and 2 food/seasoning.
Ready to hear about them? Here ya go!
– Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum from No7 (full size: $29.99). I haven’t used it and will probably give the sample to my mom. There was a $2 off coupon included (only good at Target) which I’m not sure we’ll even use as we rarely go to Target, plus even with the coupon the serum will still cost more than what my mom or I would normally spend on this type of product.
– A pack of 2 Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane tea bags (avg $2.50 for a box of 20). It’s labeled as a holiday tea, a green tea and also decaf. I am not a fan of green tea. I’ve tried it hot, I’ve tried it iced, I’ve tried it as a frappuccino at Starbucks and never liked it. But because of the peppermint in this tea I’m willing to give it a try. There’s no calories, carbs or sugar (in the tea itself as I will probably add milk and sugar), so it won’t cost me a lot of points either. Have I mentioned I’m doing Weight Watchers? Because I am. I’ll post more about that another time.
– Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner Kohl in Black 001 (reg price: $4.49). I am a hoarder of eyeliner. If I went and grabbed my makeup case, I would probably find at least 3 eyeliners, all in black and at least one will be waterproof. So now I’ve got another to add to my stash. Other than drawing a heart on my hand, I have not used this yet.
– A bottle of McCormick Gourmet Thyme (reg price: $4.79). I have not tried this yet, but it’s Thyme so I am not expecting a huge difference between this and any other brand of bottled Thyme. Another reason I have not tried this yet is we just bought Thyme a week or so before getting this bottle, so we gotta use that up first.
– Fruit Vines Bites (reg price: $1.28 – $1.79). I’m not a fan of chewy candy so I didn’t even try these. My mom loves Red Vines though so I gave the bag to her. Even she didn’t care for these.
– EcoTools Hair Brush (reg price: $10.99). If you saw one of my recent Instagram posts, you know that I don’t currently need a hair brush. Before I cut/shaved it down to almost nothing it was so tangled no brush was going to get through so I didn’t try it before today. I did try it just to try it and I think I’m going to like it once my hair grows out a bit. I know from other reviews I read/saw that not all Influensters got the same brush, so I’m glad I got this one and not the round brush. You know, the one that will always get stuck in your hair no matter what.
– Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (reg price: $7.49). I have not tried this yet, but unlike all the eyeliners I have I do not already have eye makeup remover so this will definitely come in handy.
– NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum (reg price: $1.99). LOVE. I love the color. And it goes on easy
and stays on pretty good. I haven’t had the chance to give it a full day’s run, but it definitely lasts a few hours.
Overall I’m kind of meh about this box (except for the lip color and hair brush). If there was a choice in receiving this box versus another, I probably would have picked the other both. Of course that all depended on what was in the other box, but you know what I mean. Yeah I like the lip color and hair brush, but by just seeing what was in the box I would not have known that. I will come back and update this post as I try things I stated I have not yet tried. Except those Fruit Vine Bites. I’ll just eat some chocolate instead.
*I received this box for free for the purpose of testing, trying and reviewing these products. All opinions are my own. Want to become an Influenster yourself? Just click here.