14. If you won the lottery…
If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is take a pile of cash and make it rain all over my room.
I’d also figure out how much I could freely spend while still saving some for a rainy day. If I won the big one, like enough millions that it’ll last for the rest of my life, I have a bunch of things I would like to do.
- I’d pay off any debt I have.
- Upgrade myself to a new car.
- Fix my living situation (depending on where I currently was would depend on how much needed fixing)
- Help out my mom. Depends on what she needs, but something like a new (or at least newer) car, fix her living situation.
- A trip to Michigan for my mom and I (maybe include my brother & sister) to visit family and friends.
- Maybe another trip to… somewhere? Don’t know yet.
- I’ve got another thing I want to do, medical wise, that if I had the funds I’d be willing to pay for out of pocket.
Those are all the “must do’s” if I won the lotto. There are other things I have in mind, but it just depends on my relationship with the people it involves on whether they would get done.
What would you do if you won?