Day 5: What song inspires you.
This is a hard one. I have lots of favorite songs, but none of them inspire me. And my list of favorite’s change throughout the year as new songs are released and older ones become less relevant to my life. So instead of giving you 1 song that inspires me, I’ll give you my current top 10.
- Train – Drive By
- Eli Young Band – Even If It Breaks Your Heart
- Luke Bryan – Crash My Party
- Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen – If I Didn’t Know Better
- Hunter Hayes – Wanted
- Kansas – Carry On Wayward Son
- Ella Mae Bowen – Holding Out For A Hero
- Trisha Yearwood – She’s In Love With The Boy
- Randy Travis – Forever and Ever, Amen
- *NSYNC – Bye Bye Bye
Obviously some of these songs have been around for a while and some are fairly recent. The older ones I’ve always liked, but they come in and out of my life as a favorite. It really just depends on what else I’m into that makes it flow back into the mix.