Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
My name is Julie. I’m 34 years old, single, no kids and currently unemployed. I love music, watching tv & movies, coffee and think I am more crafty than I actually am.
Are the following facts all that interesting? Probably not. lol
1. I’ve never seen a James Bond movie.
2. I’ve lived in 4 states and moved a total of 14 times in my life.
3. My unintentional nickname is “Jules”. I don’t tell people to call me this, they just do it on their own. Even the barista’s at the Starbucks I frequent all the time.
4. I’m totally a tv junkie. During the main tv viewing season, I watch approximately 40 shows.
5. I love music. Country and pop are my favorite types, but I’ll listen to just about anything. Except hard rap.
6. I had my first kiss when I was 7 years old (he was 6).
7. I will spend an insane amount of time trying to find the closest parking spot.
8. I am Russian, Polish, Irish, Swedish and English (UK). Basically I’m a mutt.
9. I started working on my family tree in April of 2012. I find it really interesting. On my dad’s side, I have one line tracked back to my 27th great-grandfather who was born in 1007. I’d love to be able to afford to get DNA testing done to find out the percentage breakdown of where I’m from, discover new ancestors, etc. (update: I took an AncestryDNA test in April 2014.)
10. When driving, I love blasting the radio so that I can sing along. And sometimes I car dance.
11. The main reason I log onto Facebook? To play games. I’m currently addicted to Chefville, Farmville 2, Royal Story, Farm Heroes Saga and Papa Pear Saga.
12. I ramble. Like it takes me a while to get to the point in a story because I either go on more than I need to or I get sidetracked.
13. I dream of winning the lottery, but I never play.
14. I love watching house hunting shows and some of the renovation shows on HGTV.
15. I’m a huge *NSYNC fan. I’m not embarrassed about it either, though people have tried. One night in college I was hanging out with one of my roommates and a guy friend of ours. This guy used to run with guys in gangs and sell drugs, so I think my roommate though he’d get a kick out of me liking *NSYNC, so she told him. You should have seen the look on her face when his reaction was positive and he said that although they didn’t sing the type of music he liked, he admitted they had skills and could sing and dance really well. She never told another soul I liked *NSYNC after that. lmao
And here’s a picture of me. It’s from July of 2011, so it’s not recent, but I look the same. Excuse the bright light behind me. And my shiny red face. I’d been outside most of the day for a garage sale and then I was buzzed when I took the picture. haha