1. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
2. Ever been in a car wreck?
I wouldn’t call it a wreck, but yes. The first week I had my license I went to pick my brother up from baseball practice and the sun was totally in my eyes and not even using sunglasses and the visors on the car was helping and I hit a large trash dumpster. It hit the right side of my mom’s mini van around the fender.
3. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yep. A couple I’ve known about 22 years.
4. Are you a good tipper?
I think I’m pretty fair.
5. Have you ever peed in public?
I hope you mean in a bathroom and not just like “hello world! *ppppppppppppppppp*” lol But yes, in a public bathroom I have.
6. What song do you want played at your funeral?
7. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yes I would.
8. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Venti Peppermint Mocha Frapp from Starbucks, animal fries from In-N-Out Burger, 2 tacos with no hot sauce from Jack-in-the-Box and probably some awesome pasta dish from the Olive Garden. lol If it’s my last meal, I’m going big!
9. Beatles or Stones?
10. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I can’t think of anyone I dislike enough to wish them dead, so I would say someone who has cancer, very sick, very close to death and just wants to go already. I don’t know of anyone personally that wants this, but there is probably somebody out there who it applies to.
11. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Hard liquor. I love Midori Sour’s and Bahama Mama’s.
12. Do you have any phobias?
I hate bugs/spiders. And I’m not afraid of heights like being in a tall budiling or on a place, but I don’t like being on ladders, on a roof or anything like that.
13. What are your plans for the future?
Get a job, get married, have babies, be happy. And not necessairly in that order. I will take what I can get.