Household meme I saw floating around my friendslist on livejournal.
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
How much time do you have? My apartment could be used as a store for Bath & Body Works. lol In the tub itself there’s Moonlight Path (both a cream body wash and a scrub), Forever Sunshine body wash, Birthday Cake body wash, plus a few things from Avon, Caress, and some other stuff I can’t remember. I like variety. lol
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Ick no. I don’t like watermelon. If any was in my fridge, it’d be a flavor in something involving alcohol.
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
5. What would you change about your living room?
I’d like it clean. lol I don’t mean it’s dirty, it just have random stuff and boxes about that I need to put away.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
I am the dishwasher. 😛
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Nope. Again, ick.
8. White or wheat bread?
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
a jelly roll pan, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, ziplock bags.
10. What color is your sofa?
Green-ish brown? It looks more brown than green though.
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
It’s just white vinyl. Easy to clean.
12. How many plants are in your home?
13. How many candles are in your home?
No idea, but it’s probably more than a dozen.
14. Is your bed made right now?
Nope and it never is.
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
Blue. I think. I haven’t looked at it in a while because I’ve just been drinking instant. If it’s not blue, it’s black.
16. Electric or standard can opener?
17. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Neither. I have some Scrubbing Bubbles stuff for the bathroom, but for the kitchen I use Method’s All-Purpose Cleaner (French Lavender).
18. Is your closet organized?
um… well there are clothes hung in it. And then there’s a box of more clothes on the floor of the closet. Someday I will have a dresser or chest of drawers to put my clothes. Someday.
19. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
The only one I have is yellow with white flowers on it. I think. I haven’t seen it in a while since I changed purses.
20. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Take out menus, cloth napkins and placemats, tool kit, push pins, nails and eye hooks (for hanging stuff on the wall).
21. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Both. Mostly I drink of of my venti cold cup from Starbucks.
22. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
23. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
24. Curtains or blinds?
25. How many pillows do you sleep with?
5. lol 1 is to keep the rest of my pillows from falling between the mattress and headboard, 3 I sleep on (I have to be kinda upright or I can’t breath. As in my boobs try to kill me. haha) and then the 5th is off to the side and sometimes I put it under my back or just off to the side for my arm to lay on.
26. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Nope. I like it dark when I sleep. When morning comes and I’m not ready to get up, I’ll take the corner of my blanket and put it over my eyes like a blindfold to make it pitch black.
27. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
Just one, above my kitchen table.
28. How often do you vacuum?
Not often enough for some, but it’s ok for me.
29. Standard toothbrush or electric?
30. What color is your toothbrush?
White with red for the standard, white and blue for the electric.
31. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes. It’s got a scroll design on it.
32. What is in your oven right now?
33. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
Dirty, I need to clean it.
34. Is there anything under your bed?
Dust bunnies probably.
35. Chore you hate doing the most?
I hate them all. I need a maid.
36. What retro items are in your home?
I don’t think I have anything actually retro. I have stuff that used to be my step-grandma’s (dishes and some dolls) and I have a console table that looks old because of the natural wood, but it’s actually new.
37. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Yes. Though since I don’t have wifi at home right now, I haven’t been using it.
38. If you have a yard, who mows it?
No yard, no mowing. Perks of living in an apartment. Though ask me how I feel about on a Thursday morning at 8am when I’m woken up by the landscapers and it’ll be different. lol
39. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
You don’t want to know.
40. How many mirrors are in your home?
1, just the bathroom mirror.
41. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Not at the moment.
42. What color are your walls?
White. Unperk of living in an apartment.
43. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
44. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
Nope. Which I hate. I like knowing whose out there before I open the door.
45. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
I have a small baseball bat by my bed.
46. What does your home smell like right now?
I dunno, I’m not home right now.
47. Fave candle scent?
48. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Mt. Olive Dill Pickle Spears.
49. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
My niece, nephews, brother, sister, dad, step-mom and myself. I need to get some new ones though because they are all kinda out-dated.
50. What color is your favorite Bible?
Don’t have one.
51. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
No, but I have a linen closest that I store extra stuff in plus a microwave cart that has canned/boxed foods and baking dishes.
52. Do you own a stereo?
Nope. Just 2 alarm clock radios, one in the bedroom and one in the spare room.
53. How many TVs do you have?
1 tv, but I don’t have cable at the moment so it’s not in use.
54. How many house phones?
0. I just have my cell phone.
55. Do you have a housekeeper?
No, I wish. haha
56. What style do you decorate in?
I don’t really have a style, I just decorate with what I like. It’s pretty much a mix.
57. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
58. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
My laptop & purse.
59. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
Um… kinda. If not, I’ll call my dad. lol
60. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
I don’t know the actual temperature since I don’t have Central Heating/Air (just a room a/c in the living room). I like it to be cool enough in the summer that I don’t sweat when not in front of a fan (or worse, when in front of the fan) and in the winter I like to not feel like an Eskimo in his igloo.